I think it could have been done better, but it was suppose it show the other side of johnny cash and his drug addiction. I enjoyed watching it though, it was pretty good.
Watched this movie last night. I liked the movie but I didn't love it. It didn't have the best potrayal of Johnny in my opinion but I do know that is the way it went down. Johnny Cash is my favorite musician of all time. Good movie though.
Go Huskers!
I think it could have been done better, but it was suppose it show the other side of johnny cash and his drug addiction. I enjoyed watching it though, it was pretty good.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
i liked it...Phoenix does a good job portraying Cash and i really like June was done too
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Both Witherspoon and Phoenix did great jobs portraying John and June.
Go Huskers!
really great considering they did their own singing
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks